Chain Gang

Saturday 9th December 2006 - 1:06:31 AM

I opened a chain letter that started with this…

“Repost this as since you opened this. You`ll get kissed by the love of your life on Friday. Unless you break this chain, then you won`t get kissed on Friday. Read this first…”

And that was it. There was no “you’ll have horrible sex for life” or “lonely cat woman til you die” or no “live in misery for seven years and then on your first day back to optimistic life you’ll break a mirror and have to do seven more years of misery.”

I was 10 years old when I got my first chain letter in the mail (damn American Girl magazine for giving out my name *angry fist shaking*) and I have never passed on a chain letter. But this one is amazing! Really? I get to ignore this one and only be punished for a day? Cause hey, I may not get kissed on friday, but it sounds like any day after that is fair game. I have a pretty good streak going here of not forwarding chain letters (the reason I’m sure for my horrible sack of a life, you know having food and clothing every day really sucks) but if anyone else out there has had a bad luck streak and wants some optimism put into their daily mail, lemme know. I could pass it on to you.

7 Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

1. Anonymous

See this is what happens when I dont sleep. Some how I find my way here, how I dont know. Just like when the zombie top 100 list became my home page, it just dosen’t make sense. But back on the point to some thing you said back in october, Yay for science indeed. Exept you know if you are majoring in it. Thus staying up for a week straight studying for finals till the point where you dont feel the need to sleep anymore. Even when you get off of work and have

Comment left on December 19, 2006 @ 8:45 am

2. Kisha Molineux

Would you like to post your ad on thousands of advertising sites monthly? Pay one low monthly fee and get virtually unlimited traffic to your site forever!Get more info by visiting: http://adspostedforyou.sytes.net

Comment left on September 26, 2019 @ 6:05 pm

3. Therese Francis

Looking for fresh buyers? Get tons of people who are ready to buy sent directly to your website. Boost your profits super fast. Start seeing results in as little as 48 hours. For more info reply to: george4633wil@gmail.com

Comment left on October 24, 2019 @ 8:22 am

4. Anh Lafferty

Would you like to promote your advertisement on thousands of advertising sites every month? One tiny investment every month will get you almost endless traffic to your site forever!To get more info take a look at: http://www.submitmyadnow.tech

Comment left on December 24, 2019 @ 8:08 am

5. Kandice Polanco

Need to find powerful advertising that delivers real results? Sorry to bug you on your contact form but actually that’s exactly where I wanted to make my point. We can send your promotional text to websites through their contact forms just like you’re receiving this note right now. You can specify targets by keyword or just go with bulk blasts to websites in the location of your choice. So let’s say you want to push through a message to all the real estate agents in the USA, we’ll scrape websites for only those and post your promo to them. As long as you’re promoting something that’s relevant to that type of business then you’ll receive awesome results!

Send a quick note to ethan3646hug@gmail.com to find out more info and pricing

Comment left on January 1, 2020 @ 4:51 pm

6. Domingo Nanson

Are you seeking effective advertising that actually gets good results? Sorry to bug you on your contact form but actually that was the whole point. We can send your advertising copy to sites via their contact forms just like you’re getting this note right now. You can specify targets by keyword or just fire off bulk blasts to websites in the location of your choice. So let’s assume you want to send an ad to all the contractors in the US, we’ll scrape websites for only those and post your advertisement to them. As long as you’re advertising a product or service that’s relevant to that type of business then you’ll get an awesome result!

Fire off a quick message to mark3545tho@gmail.com for the full details

Comment left on January 31, 2020 @ 1:57 am

7. Tamika Proud

Greetings, I was just checking out your website and submitted this message via your “contact us” form. The “contact us” page on your site sends you these messages to your email account which is the reason you’re reading through my message right now right? That’s the most important accomplishment with any type of online ad, getting people to actually READ your advertisement and this is exactly what you’re doing now! If you have an ad message you would like to promote to tons of websites via their contact forms in the U.S. or to any country worldwide send me a quick note now, I can even target particular niches and my charges are super low. Send a message to: Phungcorsi@gmail.com

Comment left on May 4, 2020 @ 8:43 am